Followers

Monday, May 05, 2014

Dubai (part 2)

| | 2 comments
 Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque







Uno de los días que estuve en Dubai nos fuimos al emirato vecino, Abu Dhabi, para visitar esta mezquita. Es preciosísima, me encantó. Además me sorprendió lo nueva que es, ya que se terminó de construir el año 2007.

One of the days I was in Dubai we drove to the neighbouring emirate, Abu Dhabi, to visit this mosque. It's beyond gorgeous, I loved it. I was also surprised of how new it is, because its construction ended in 2007.





El último día subimos al Burj Khalifa, y estas últimas fotos son desde la planta 124, desde donde vimos el atardecer.

Que paséis un buen día,

The last day we went to Burj Khalifa, and these last pictures were taken from the 124 floor, where we watched the sunset.

Have a nice day,

S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures from Dubai :) A lovely place to live. I'm following you too!

inspiringfreedom.blogspot.pt

Joana Teixeira said...

it's amazing :)

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram